Welcome to the Tone Note® Desktop Bass Player from 12tonemusic.com, please follow these instructions.
1. Click this download link Tone Note® Desktop Bass Player Download.
You will then be asked to okay the download to save a "tonenote_bass_player" file to your computer.
The file size is 1.8 MB, and depending on your connection speed, the download should take about a minute.
2. After the file has been saved to your computer, Double click the "tonenote_bass_player" jar icon to open the Tone Note® Desktop Bass Player.
3. You will then be asked if you are sure you want to open the "tonenote_bass_player.jar" Java application.
Click Open and the Tone Note® Desktop Bass Player will appear.
Here are some suggestions on how to use the Tone Note® Desktop Bass Player.
1. Select a song from the drop down menu.
2. Select a Key from the drop down menu.
3. Select a Tempo by scrolling up or down, or by entering a Beat per Minute (BPM) number.
4. Select Metronome On if you want to hear the metronome during playback, or Off if you don't want to hear the metronome during playback.
If the metronome is off, you will still hear one bar of the meter before the harmony voice or melody voice is heard.
5. Select Harmony Voice and click Start if you want to hear the Harmony Voice during playback.
6. Select Melody Voice and click Start if you want to hear the Melody Voice during playback.
Note: You can only hear the Harmony Voice or the Melody Voice seperatly. You can not hear both voices at the same time.
To hear melody and harmony at the same time, you must listen to one voice and play the other.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please email them to us at:
'til next time, play and have fun ~ we're listening!
Mike Overly and the 12 Tone Team